Join us on Friday, May 9, 2014 for a fun day – for a great cause!
Salisbury Country Club | 13620 W. Salisbury Road, Midlothian, VA 23113
9:00am to 11:00am: Tennis Event* (Space is limited)
11:15am to 1:30pm: Luncheon featuring Silent Auction & Fashion Show
What to Expect?
Aces for Awareness is a fun annual charity event to raise funds for the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation (VBCF). Enjoy a fun morning of high energy tennis in a non-competitive environment while perfecting your game with instruction from Richmond area tennis professionals!
- Rotate courts throughout the morning and enjoy a variety of tennis drills!
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Partners are not needed.
What if I don’t play tennis?
After tennis, attendees gather at Salisbury Country Club for a luncheon featuring a fantastic silent auction and fashion show.
Our Fashion Show will feature:
- Latest looks from NYFO & Sassy Bee!
- Clothing for on and off the court!
- Active, day and evening wear.
- Come out and cheer on our models – breast cancer survivors from the local tennis community.
What Does it Cost?
Early Bird Registration:
Register by April 23 and SAVE $10!
- $65 Tennis & Luncheon
- $40 Luncheon Only
New this year! Early Birds can reserve a half (5 seats) or full (10 seats) table! Please note that the person reserving must pay for their entire party at the time of reservation. Please be prepared to provide your guests email addresses and USTA Ratings (if playing tennis) before you begin!
Registration: (After April 23)
- $75 Tennis & Luncheon
- $50 Luncheon Only
Registration will close on Wednesday, May 7 at 5:00 pm.
Sounds Great! Sign me up!
- SOLD OUT!
Become a Sponsor!
- Learn About Sponsorship Opportunities