Join us on Friday, May 8, 2015 for a fun day – for a great cause!
Westwood Club | 6200 West Club Lane, Richmond, VA 23226
9:00am to 11:00am: Tennis Event* (Space is limited)
11:15am to 1:30pm: Luncheon featuring a fantastic Silent Auction & Fashion Show
What to Expect?
Aces for Awareness is a fun annual charity event to raise funds for the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation (VBCF). Enjoy a fun morning of high energy tennis in a non-competitive environment while perfecting your game with instruction from Richmond area tennis professionals!
- Rotate courts throughout the morning and enjoy a variety of tennis drills!
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Partners are not needed.
What if I don’t play tennis?
After tennis, attendees gather at Westwood Club for a fantastic silent auction, luncheon and fashion show.
Our Fashion Show will feature:
- Latest looks from Sara Campbell and Sassy Bee!
- Clothing for on and off the court!
- Active, day and evening wear.
- Come out and cheer on our models – breast cancer survivors from the local community.
What Does it Cost?
- $85 Tennis & Luncheon SOLD OUT!
- $60 Luncheon Only
Registration will close on Wednesday, May 6 at Noon.
Sounds Great! Sign me up!