Downtown Blacksburg Fundraiser for Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation
6th Annual Blacksburg Event!
Thursday October 9th
BUY & EAT DOWNTOWN- ALL DAY to support VBCF! Participating Downtown Merchants will be donating a % of their proceeds for the day – look for the PINK ribbon!
Pretty in Pink Happy Hour: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Join us in the Kent Square lobby for drinks, food, and music to help raise funds and awareness for the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation
$15 donation to the VBCF gets you 2 drink tickets
$5 tickets with student ID
Carilion Clinic will have information available about breast health, mammography, and enrollment in Every Women’s Life.
- DJ Kerri Taylor with Music for the Tata’s
- Silent Auction organized by the Blacksburg Junior Women’s Club
- PINK Margaritas from Cabo Fish Taco
- Food from Cafe de Bangkok, Champs, Papa John’s, Rita’s, & Sharkey’s Wing and Rib Joint
- Pink Cupcakes with Gemstones and chance to win a diamond sponsored by Next Door Bake Shop and Kent Jewelers
- Blacksburg High School Photography Student’s taking paparazzi photos
Campus Automotive Inc.– 10% discount to any customer who comes in wearing pink!! Pink ribbon breast cancer awareness car magnets free to our customers beginning October 9th, and will have them available while supplies last.
Main Street Inn-10% of room sales for that evening will go to VBCF
Uncommonly Gifted-10%of sales go to VCBF
Matrix Gallery- 20% of sales to VCBF
Sponsored by: Kent Jewelers, Next Door Bake Shop, and Downtown Blacksburg, Inc.