For over a decade, Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference has been providing women, men and families living with metastatic breast cancer with a safe, collaborative environment to gather information and discover practical resources they need to make decisions for their physical and emotional health. Each year, over 350 people living with MBC and their caregivers gather to learn more about living well – physically, emotionally and spiritually – with metastatic breast cancer.
At the conference, participate in sessions on the latest medical updates, managing symptoms, communicating with loved ones, caregiving, scientific research and clinical trials, food as medicine, coping with anger and more!
Conference highlights include:
• Presentations on the latest treatments and scientific research
• New! First-timer’s Meet-up session on Friday evening
• Networking dinner and Refresh & Restore: An Evening of Wellness on Friday night
• Special activities such as an all-levels yoga class, an evening mini-coach guided tour ($5 per person) and more!
• Exhibitors with products and services just for you
• Time to socialize and meet new friends or reconnect with familiar faces
• Free live web streaming of select conference sessions for those unable to attend