VBCF is supported by individuals and local businesses across the state that host charitable events and giving campaigns in their local communities. Thank you – we couldn’t do what we do without you!
Why should you or your organization support VBCF?
- VBCF is the only statewide, state-based non-profit that offers FREE educational materials about breast cancer to individuals and groups across Virginia. All money raised for VBCF stays in Virginia to help our fellow Virginians.
- We are the first-stop resource in Virginia for the most up-to-date information on breast cancer including: early detection, newly diagnosed materials, treatment, legislation and survivorship through our website: vbcf.org; e-news and printed newsletters
- We give Virginians a voice in the fight against breast cancer by advocating for improved public policies at both the state and national levels.
- We work to connect Virginians from all over the state with the resources they need: we fund grants for local libraries to purchase the most up to date breast cancer books and resources for their libraries, award mini-grants to local organizations to provide breast cancer education, and send volunteers to the Remote Area Medical Clinic program throughout Virginia, recently including Wise County and Warsaw County to offer educational resources on breast cancer to residents of underserved areas.
- We are a Charity Seal Holder accredited by the Better Business Bureau
For FAQs about supporting VBCF through your event or fundraiser: Fundraising FAQ’s
Questions? Contact Kirsta Millar, VBCF’s Fund Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
VBCF is a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the IRS with federal tax identification number 54-1633519. Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.