Since 1991 the volunteers and staff of the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation have worked tirelessly to fulfill the mission of our organization – the eradication of breast cancer through education and advocacy.
We began as pioneers in the fields of breast cancer education and advocacy. Today we remain committed to providing accurate information to all those interested in breast cancer issues and a voice in legislative and research endeavors for all Virginians whose lives have been affected by this terrible disease. We are an independent, non-profit organization and our educational and advocacy opportunities are free or at a minimum cost. Your support is put to work in communities across Virginia.
We cannot do this without your help. Give generously to the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation to help us continue our vital work. This is a fight we want to win.
Ways to Support VBCF:
- Make a donation.
- Make a contribution to VBCF through your workplace giving campaign.
- Donate your unwanted vehicles. Call 1-800-345-8223 for more information.
- Purchase a Pink Ribbon License Plate. VBCF receives $15 from every plate purchased or renewed. Visit your local DMV to get your plate.
- Donate any time through these campaigns:
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC – federal employees) – 43602
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC – state employees) – 3787
- United Way (private employers) – Remember that you may always write-in “Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation” even if you don’t see our name on a local 501c3 “partners” list.
- Thank you to our 2014 Donors!